Our Management Competency Training gives new managers tangible and innovative guidance on the fundamentals while providing more seasoned managers with an opportunity to get back to the basics, sharpen their skills and try on some culturally creative concepts. In addition to the workshops, this program provides excellent tangible how-to tools a manager can pull out depending on the situation at hand.
Online Program relaunching and available July 2019!
Live, face-to-face, in-person on-site team training of this program is currently available – simply contact email@example.com to talk through details and options.
12 MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES DEVELOPED & TOOLS PROVIDED:
1. Ninja Interviewing Know-How
2. Welcoming and Integrating a New Employee
3. Training that Sticks
4. Meaningful Performance Reviews
5. Meaningful Appreciation
6. Compensation Conversations
7. Discipline/Performance Plan
8. When to Stop Investing in an Employee
9. Firing/Dismissal with Dignity
10. Conflict Resolution between Two Employees
11. Manager/Employee Relationship – Friends?
12. Meaningful Meetings & Time Management
- Self-paced learning, your choice – binge watch or one per month
- 12 workshops of substantive, thought provoking content
- Each workshop consists of 3-5 micro-lessons of 10-20 minutes
- Each workshop includes a specific downloadable competency tool
“Thank you for a wonderful year filled with many takeaways from your Leadership Development and Management Competency Training workshops. The material you provided was fresh-out of the box thinking with very “useable” tips to easily incorporate into our management style and employee culture. Each workshop had many, many items that I could incorporate personally as well as work with our managers to incorporate on an overall operations basis. Lots and lots of great ideas. It’s difficult to summarize all that I got out of your workshops yet I have learned and continue to work to incorporate many of the concepts into our team.”
Karen Goedert, Resort Manager
One Steamboat Place
“This program has been an important source of professional development for our organization. My staff has gained new insights into who they are as leaders as well as deepening and developing their competencies in leadership and management. The content of the trainings is incredibly relevant and the teach, practice, apply and integrate approach Kris uses is a perfect fit for my team. Well worth the investment.”
Stephanie Torrez, Assistant Dean
University of Northern Colorado