If your one-on-one meetings are in a rut, lackluster or uninspiring – pick two of the below to add to the mix. And remember – be fully present and listen like there’s no one else in the world, and nowhere else you’d rather be.
- What’s your dream?
- What lights you up?
- What’s your favorite recipe of your grandmother?
- What are the conditions that make a best day at work for you? What’s in the way of those conditions existing today?
- What’s one thing I could do, or one way I could be, to better support what you’re creating and accomplishing here?
- As the source of your life – what’s one thing you see that you could do, or one way you could be, to better support what you’re creating and accomplishing here?
- Is there anything we profess as an organization that you call BS on?
- What’s one thing you think you/I/we should stop doing?
- What’s one conversation, experience or moment this past week that sparked real deal camaraderie and connection for you?
- Who could you unexpectedly thrill with a simple yet thoughtful gesture or acknowledgement?
- What do you want to be acknowledged for?
E-mail me with your favorite disruptive question(s) and we’ll share your contribution with our Choose People community next week! Also we’d love to hear what opened up for you and for your team as a result of adding disruptive questions to your exchanges.
So excited to share with you all a new app that launched this week called the Everyday Inclusion App – hear more from the Founder, Maureen Boyt, and find out more about how the app works. Don’t leave diversity and inclusion to chance!
Leave theory behind and start taking action, today.
With Culture Works in your hands you’ll know exactly how, and what to do to manage your workplace culture.
No other workplace culture book empowers you to take on workplace challenges like the researched and proven 8 Critical Factors found in Culture Works.